Sean T. Sullivan, Esq.
As a partner of Dillon & Sullivan Attorneys at Law, Sean manages the firm’s civil litigation, real estate litigation, and personal injury practice.
Sean represents individuals and businesses in complex civil litigation and real estate law matters. Sean is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Sean has extensive experience in representing clients in real estate and business disputes. Sean also has a strong background in general business law and has previously worked with multiple start-up and publicly traded companies on their corporate governance and formation matters.
Sean grew up on the South Shore and is a graduate of Suffolk University where he studied business. Following this, Sean attended Suffolk University Law School where received the “Honorable Mention Brief Award” in recognition of outstanding performance in legal writing.
Since forming Dillon & Sullivan Attorneys at Law, Sean has provided legal representation and legal assistance to members of the community and has helped clients in a wide range of legal matters. Sean actively mentors current law students and offers guidance and advice to help aspiring attorneys.
Verdicts & Settlements
- Obtained $300,000.00 Superior Court Judgment for Plaintiff in Breach of Contract dispute.
- Obtained Jury verdict for Plaintiff against Defendant on breach of contract for boat repair. , 2019
- Obtained permanent injunction in favor of Plaintiffs following a temporary restraining order. The Court entered a permanent injunction ordering the Defendant to vacate property of Plaintiff’s for growing and cultivating marijuana.
- Obtained Judgment and treble damages for Plaintiff in Security Deposit violation under G.L. c. 186 s. 15B, 2021
- Obtained Jury Verdict for the Plaintiff in a breach of contract & quantum meruit case where a homeowner refused to pay for landscaping and hardscape services. , 2018
- Lead Trial Counsel in successful defense verdict following three day Land Court Trial in Easement Dispute case regarding easement encroachment.
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Suffolk University – B.S.
- Suffolk University Law School – J.D.
- New Hampshire * Pending
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Awards & Recognition
- Selected as “Massachusetts Rising Star” by Super Lawyers (2022)
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member (Real Estate Section Council Member)